Saturday, June 15, 2013

MISSING

Today as I start the big move, I truly miss my husband. He was so organized, he would have had everything packed, labelled and sorted by room weeks before the move. Me? Well, I still have loads of packing to do and have realized that the "widow's fog" tends to rear it's head at the most inconvenient times. Needless to say, I haven't booked a moving company yet as I can't for the life of me get it through my head what they need to move and what I can move by myself. My daughter and I had a good chat last night and so today some people in shining armour will arrive - my youngest Son, my daughter and my daughter-in-law. This morning the fog has lifted and my plan is to get everything I possibly can out today. Then, hopefully by late this afternoon I will know just what the movers will have to take. I have another issue in that I am not really familiar with the area I am moving to and have taken the steps to have my new appliances delivered as far as the town just down the way. From there, I am not certain how I will get them from there to my place. I am hoping that my real estate agent who has lived there all her life will have an idea of someone out there. So now my sewing room looks like this.
By the end of the day, it should be totally empty and some other rooms should be totally empty.

Enjoy the weekend all.

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment